Sunday, September 17, 2017

17 SEPT BIRTHDAY GIRL

Hye guys,  i just want to share yesterday it was my birthday.  My special xtra happiest day.  It is simple birthday.  But for me it was so special.  My family,  my friends and my love gave me wonderful wishes. Especially to my love my one and only. He is so sweet, a day bfore my birthday,  he make birthday surprise for me and i am so so so happy and unexpected haha. Cus i think he is not very sweet like that but that day,  he prove that he very sweet and gentleman.  Sayang,  thank you for everything,  that day you surprised me, i just cant expect you do this to me and on my birthday, my friends make surprise for me which is they bought cake for me. I love you guys.  I love you all so much. My birthday on this year are sooo 'meletop'








No comments:

Post a Comment

hello